Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The integrity of our fans

0 HS
jcbuckeye's picture
November 10, 2014 at 12:54am
36 Comments

We have a proud tradition at OSU and are considered some of the best fans in college football. However, some of us fall short. I have seen some comments from fans about Braxton Miller that make me smh. Comments like Braxton who? Or we don't need Braxton. I understand that there is a debate about who is the better QB but, we can not turn our back on BM. He is the two time B1G player of the year and has done some amazing things at OSU.  He has played his heart out for this team and was injured in the process. He is a buckeye through and through and even if he doesn't start at QB, I'd expect to see him in the back field. We need to let him know that we're proud and support him as much as we can because I'm sure he hears the negativity. We also need to correct the fans that are so quick to dismiss him. Remember the awful things that ttun fans said about Devin Garner. We can never stoop that low. Please share ! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments