Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Time To Pony Up

0 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture
November 8, 2014 at 11:36pm
6 Comments

I am by no way an expert in anything.  I am, however, a fan of The Ohio State University Buckeyes.  The last time I checked, this is a website dedicated to the Buckeyes.  However, you wouldn't have known it by the number of "fans" picking MSU, including the Knights of the Round Table.  I'm a realist.  I understand OSU can lose anytime they take the field.  But if I wanted to hear about that, I would go to espn.com, not elevenwarriors.com.  I come here to get my scarlet and grey balls massaged by the idea that the Buckeyes are invincible and will never lose again (would be nice right?).  No one was putting money on any prediction that was made in any of these forums, and yet there were several picks against the Buckeyes.  My prediction all week was 41-14.  That was a number that was more about the symbolism of that score and the negative thoughts that it exudes from Buckeye Nation.  However, there was nothing that I had seen out of MSU to show me that the Buckeyes couldn't handle these Spartans.  They've played much better than even I could have imagined, and with 6:00 left, it isn't over.  But for those of you who picked against the Buckeyes, I think you owe those of us who had faith and professed it with fearless predictions some well deserved helmet stickers.

GO BUCKS!!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments