Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Underdogs

0 HS
arnie_palmy's picture
November 7, 2014 at 10:52am
5 Comments

Last time I checked we were 3.5 point underdogs. However, it seems like everyone in the nation - including our own fans are already chalking this weekend up as a loss and many think we will lose by more. Almost no one I have seen is picking our bucks this weekend. Everyone knows we have lost a ton of national respect over the last decade, not only as a team - but as a conference. I'll admit that I am nervous for the game. But I think this is the year we do it. Shut everyone in the nation up.

I have a feeling that Urban has this team so fired up that they might not just win, but win big in EL. Sometimes it's better to be the underdog. No one gave us a shot against Miami. Obviously this isn't a national title game - but I think this is the year that Urban shocks the college football world and earns us some respect. I have been waiting for this game since the B1G Championship last year. If I am this pumped for it, I can only imagine what the players are feeling. Don't count this 2014 squad out like everyone is seeming to, go bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments