Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Sweeping Declaration

0 HS
zmoty9's picture
November 6, 2014 at 9:58am
32 Comments

As I comb through the many forum topics here on 11W, and occasionally take a look at other sports sites, I've come to the conclusion that this playoff/committee thing has ruined football for me.  As a result, I am making this sweeping declaration:

I no longer care about the Buckeyes winning a national championship.  I now view the season as 12 events, often times 13 events, on a good year 14 events, and on a really good year 15 events which I get to throw on my Buckeyes scarlet and gray, sit in front of the TV for 3+ hours, and yell at it like an idiot.  I will no longer be reading/posting on the many threads about ESPN bias, SEC homerism, or projected paths to the playoff.

I'm posting this here to ask for your help.  If anyone sees my name pop up in one of those forums discussing the topics listed above, please promptly slap me, give me a down vote, and send me on my way back to national championship obliviousness.

Go Buckeyes.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments