Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Streaks

0 HS
Mcgahee'sLeg's picture
November 4, 2014 at 3:01pm
12 Comments

I can't speak for everyone but personally I am tired of hearing about stupid winning streaks, touchdown streaks and yards streaks. Yes I do understand and enjoy some important rare streaks that occur say most touchdowns in a career or actual winning streaks but c'mon. Take for example this "winning streak" that OSU has at the moment...20 straight wins...in the big ten...in the regular season. That is not a winning streak that I'm paying any attention to. It's stupid. We are not in any kind of meaningful winning streak. The B1G is weak, we all are aware of that, and that dumb streak means nothing. If it was an actual winning streak in consecutive games then yes of course it deserves to be mentioned.

Every sporting event I watch now pays mention to one of these dumb stat streaks...this many games with 20 yards or more...this many games with 10 yards or more...this many games with a catch...this many games with a tackle. Just shut up and let me enjoy the game going on at this point in time.

With the stats being recorded so much more nowadays this is going to get more and more annoying.

End of rant.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments