Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Such a good problem to have

0 HS
bignut2017's picture
November 3, 2014 at 11:21am
8 Comments

Last night as I began to jump for joy when I saw Torrance Gibson was expected to choos Ohio State as the school he would attend I soon noticed a problem. (One that you only see at Ohio State since we are awesome) Will Torrance ever see the field as a QB.

I think that he does have the talent to be a great QB but look at everyone we already have and will have. Next year there will be Braxton, JT, Collier, Cardale, Burrow, and himself. (I don't think we have a 2016 QB commit correct me if I'm wrong) and 2017 we have Danny Clark coming in. I just cannot see him ever playing bc his true frosh year which I think he will redshirt Braxton will hopefully start. His redshirt frosh and redshirt sophomore year JT will start. Then here comes Danny Clark who is now a redshirt freshmen who I believe will won the job. I love Torrance already but this is really bothering me. Why do we have to be better than everyone else in recruiting?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments