Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Better Coached - MSU or OSU?

0 HS
rcdunn1010's picture
November 2, 2014 at 10:05pm
38 Comments

Normally I abstain from reading the opposing team's forums and blogs, but this is just such a big game and couldn't help myself.  Unfortunately it did me no good, as the spartans fans are apparently completely and utterly convinced that their team is better coached, specifically that Dantonio is superior to Urban.  Some Quotes:

"Meyer is throwing down with Dantonio...."most prepared" depends on coaching

I like our chances

Dantonio is the far better coach. Urbie realized that when he was rolled in Indy.

This is a huge game and Urban knows he is the lesser coach-motivator

Look, I get being proud of your team/coaching staff, but really? How can Dantonio be justified as a better coach to Urban given the entirety of both of their careers and their regimes at their current programs? These kind of comments against our coaching staff are everywhere.  Now assistants is another discussion, but still this is kind of ridiculous.  I will take a coach with two national championships, the one who built the SEC dominance, who won his first 24 games with a broken Ohio State program over Dantonio and his couple years of success any day.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments