Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

fwiw...

0 HS
WezBuck28's picture
October 31, 2014 at 1:12pm
21 Comments

Thought I would give you all some reading material...per 247 sports..I can't get the picture to load for some reason though..

Five-star Damien Harris has a message (in Big Blue letters)
32 minutes ago
Berea (Ky.) Madison Southern five-star RB Damien Harris is the center of a heated recruiting battle that includes the home-state Wildcats and has missed several games recently with a knee injury. He is apparently getting sick of the questions on both topics.
Harris retweeted this tweet showing him wearing a t-shirt with the statements 'I don't know where' and 'My knee is better'.

The shirt does raise one other question, though: Why are the colors Kentucky blue and white?
The Wildcats and Ohio State Buckeyes are thought to be the current leaders for Harris, who took an official visit to Ohio State in September. He has officials set up for Alabama and Texas A&M next month. The 247Sports Crystal Ball currently favors Ohio State (47 percent) over Kentucky (45 percent) by the slightest of margins.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments