Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

a look back to urban's first season @OSU..

0 HS
WezBuck28's picture
October 29, 2014 at 1:19pm
15 Comments

So I'm sitting here thinking about Urban's first game against MSU as the head coach of the buckeys and what cards he had been dealt with as far as coaching a team that was not built for his style of play..nkw i know this game is not for a week and a half yet, but i wanted to get it out of my mind whike its still fresh...anyway, we were coming off the hype of having a fresh new head coach that is one of the best in the business, but we were no where near as talented then as we are right now..we went into their stadium and walked out with the W...I think their defense was just as good, if not better than it is currently..can we do it again, this time with out brax taking the snaps? IMO, absolutely..I think these guys will have a bit of a chip on their shoulder after last years BIG game, and our defense is much better, as well as our players at the "skill" position, and hopefully we will not be a one dimensional team..do we study Oregon's game film and take a similar approach, or will Herman be Herman and become the rain man and run the same half a dozen plays all game?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments