Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Where do the Bucks deserve to be in the playoff rankings Tuesday night?

0 HS
hansman's picture
October 26, 2014 at 6:23pm
23 Comments

Despite any bias for the SEC/against the BIG and Ohio State, after I clear my mind, I have found that I actually agree with where we are ranked (assuming our rank in the initial playoff poll falls close to the polls). In fact, I pretty much agree with where the SEC and all conferences are ranked in comparison to everywhere else...at least as of right now (except for Auburn/Alabama). There is no way Alabama deserves to be as high as some people are putting them. They are up that high based on name alone. I think we may even be a spot or two higher than where we deserve to be. What are your top 16 and where are the Buckeyes?

Here is mine: 1. Florida State (even though I hate them, a team that hasn't lost in 2 seasons never deserved to drop out of the top spot in my opinion; especially after beating an SEC opponent for all the marbles who is still one of the top teams this year, continuing to win, and beating a 1 loss Notre Dame). 2. Mississippi State 3. Auburn 4. Oregon 5. TCU 6. Alabama 7. Notre Dame 8. Michigan State 9. Ole Miss 10. Georgia 11. Kansas State 12. Arizona 13. Baylor 14. Ohio State 15. Utah 16. ASU

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments