Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Fans are missing the point

0 HS
Nick_Satan's picture
October 26, 2014 at 12:17pm
25 Comments

Yeah maybe some playcalling was skeptical at times, But why can we not give PSU SOME credit for playing there asses off in that game. I'm a huge Penn State hater. But I had a lot of admiration for them last night. The game was played in a pretty tough environment that a lot of our  younger players had not been in yet or had very much experience in so of course your going to have some some problems. and this is a young team that is growing. I'm tired of hearing the Irrational side of our fanbase turning in to the likes of the irrational PSU fans. Who see with nothing but Scarlett Glasses and have way to damn much sugar in there buckeye kool-aid. 

I'm not saying PSU is great or we should be happy with escaping with a win but it showed that our young team also has a lot of heart and fucking balls to deal with that crowd regardless of playcalling,refs,OT. whatever  to stay with it and and Get the Win. Over a team that was maybe not playing outstanding statistically but was playing like they had something to prove. Thats had to do to come out on top of a team like that.   

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments