Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Defense!

0 HS
Youngbuck85's picture
October 26, 2014 at 11:34am
8 Comments

I'm sure it's already been talked about some, but since everyone's flipping out about the game last night I think it's important to step back and look at the positives. Everyone's been begging to have a defense good enough to win some games when the offense isn't rolling and last night they did just that. Besides the last drive (which had a lot of bail out flags by the refs) , we absolutely shut down penn state. Completely. I know they're in no way a good offense but when was the last time we shut down any team like that? I think were getting so much better on that side of the ball. Bosa is an absolute animal and will clean up on all the defensive lineman awards this year. Darron lee is shazier 2.0 and plays with speed and intensity. Joshua perry is quietly having a great year and while the guys in the secondary aren't quite there, they're getting a lot better. Fickell and ash have obviously done a much better job this year and we can finally see the improvements every week instead of just hearing them be talked about over and over again like last year. I think this defense can really help this team get through the rest of the schedule and will play a huge roll if were going to beat Michigan state. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments