Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What happened here?

0 HS
sivaDavis's picture
October 25, 2014 at 10:50pm
9 Comments

Herman completely abandons what has been working the past four weeks. The fact of the matter is, he gets scared in big games at and away from The Shoe. He goes cold and conservative. This is reminding me of the VT game. Sorry to bring that up. Penn State has figured out his gameplan. They are bringing pressure now and the line isn't dealing with it too well. 

Herman didn't make adjustments in that game and I doubt he will tonight. If we look like this the night of the Sparty game, we will lose. TE in motion to the strong side, it's a run. TE in motion to the weak side, it's play action. Seriously switch it the hell up. What the hell is happening here? No quick passes, no attacking of the edges?  The flats have been open all night yet we don't throw to them? We have mismatches numbers wise for quick screens yet we throw them when we don't have an advantage. Seriously like a white girl, I can't even. And I'm sorry I went straight to forum topic and didn't search through the forums.

WHERE IS THE PAST WEEKS GAMEPLAN!?...

Good thing the defense game to play. 

Like I said earlier, I'm sorry because I'm 99% sure there's another Herman topic, so delete this if its a must.

Oh and for all the people saying they wanted to send BM packing because J.T. was the answer...yeah I hope you learned that he's young, he'll get better but a couple good games against inferior talent doesn't make him better than our 2X B1G player of the year.

Sorry, rant over.

Update: Yeah...kick Braxton to the curb if he doesn't switch positions... Hahahahaha wow.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments