Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 24, 2014 at 9:00am
4 Comments

I was just setting here reading all the fine post like i always do to get my fix of tOSU every morning to get my day started when out of no where Mr Chic  Harley popped into my mind and the time frame in which he played here. Which made think of The House Chic built ( The Shoe )

Anyways that made me think and realize of something else about what had been written up here about real life movie's of College Player's and one of the one's mentioned was RUDY. The talk was about how they should make one about Chic's life story.

Which i agree they should but what struck me even more about Chic and other movie's about players from the past was the fact of the time frame years to those players. Rudy was during the 70's yet though he played only a few plays in the last game of the year his final year at NDShame .

Then there was the Four HorseMen again NDShame players from back in the 40's if im right not a big fan of NDShame so i could be wrong there. But anyways im thinking Chic was famous and popular before any of them yet does not recive any of the notoriety on the national level has the others do.

Which i find a little troubling in my books i mean hell it was becase of Chic the Shoe was built for one and he put tOSU on the National stage during is time here. Just my troubling minds two cents worth which means nothing in the grand scheme of thing's of life as we know it LOL.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments