Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

BuckeyeKidsBooks - checking in...

0 HS
RCRoy45's picture
October 22, 2014 at 2:53pm
1 Comment

I just wanted to touch base with the board as everyone who did a pre-order for my books should have receive theirs.  I wanted to make sure that everyone who ordered has got their books.  I also wanted to hear any reviews/thoughts etc you had about them.  Hopefully you had a great experience sharing these with your family and there will be many many readings, especially during Michigan Week.

We still have the 11W code - 11W2X which gets you 17% off the set - while supplies last.  There won't be time to do another printing before the holidays so I recommend that you get them if you want them for a holiday gift for kids, grandkids, nieces, or nephews...

Thanks again for all of your support and for the great support of 11W and Ramzy.  Go Bucks.  On the link below I included a photo that is starting to duplicate itself in central Ohio.  Elementary Classrooms reading this book to the kids.. what a great way to promote literacy and learn why Beating Michigan is such a sweet thing!

CLICK HERE for the Growing Gallery of People enjoying their books..

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments