Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Lack of competition = competitive disadvantage?

0 HS
ELO Potters's picture
October 19, 2014 at 6:58pm
12 Comments

Hello Buckeye Brethren! I have been following Eleven Warriors since last season, mainly just reading the articles.  I find the content on this site second to none when it comes to all things Buckeyes! Just felt like it was the right time to join and have the opportunity to interact with like minded individuals who are super passionate about all things Ohio State.

Now for a question I posed to couple buddies after the game yesterday: Will our Buckeye football team be negatively affected by the lack of competitive games they will have played in prior to the MSU game? I truly wish the Bucks were playing a team like Minnesota this week instead of PSU. Since the VT game it feels the team has not been significantly challenged late into the 2nd half. There is no doubt in my mind the MSU game will be close heading into the 4th Qtr. There is a small part of me that hopes Penn State hangs with the Bucks deep into the 3rd Qtr  just to see how both our offense and defense responds. Thoughts?!?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments