Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

If we don't get in, who do you want to play?

0 HS
pmille32's picture
October 18, 2014 at 1:27am
34 Comments

So there's a chance we end up getting left out of the four team playoff, either from losing another game or the committee leaves us out despite winning out. I wouldn't necessarily consider this season a failure after some of the adversity we've faced if we still get the chance to play against, and defeat, a big name team in a bowl game. So if that happens to be the case which team would you like to play against, in whichever bowl game we would end up in?

Personally, I'd take Alabama. Obviously they've won 3 of of the 5 past national championship games, are one of ESPN'S SEC darling teams, and are still a pretty good team despite looking nowhere near as good as they have the past few years. As much as I'd rather us at least get into the final four and receive a shot to be national champs, I think that beating a team like Bama could help shed the, "Ohio State can't win in big games against good teams", stigma that we've seemed to have acquired since the 07 championship game. If not them I think Oregon would be a decent 2nd, or Florida State but that would require them to screw up spectacularly over the next few weeks.

So who would you pick?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments