Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Rutgers Fans...

0 HS
DaiTheFlu's picture
October 15, 2014 at 6:46pm
108 Comments

I've been lurking in the couple more popular Rutgers forums this week and I've got a couple important observations (or at least what I feel to be important):

1. There's a pretty common sentiment that we're not that good this year. Yeah, we lost to VA Tech, so what? Totally different team now than we were a month ago. Along with this sentiment I see a lot of the "who has Ohio State beaten" argument, which is one I somewhat agree with. That said, who the fuck has Rutgers beaten? Yeah.

2. This is the more critical one. A lot of their people have heard that the Shoe isn't going to be a tough place to play, because someone they know once went to a noon game against Indiana or Kent State. Yeah, this isn't a night game against Texas or USC, but I really want us to show them what Ohio State is all about! I'm flying in from Seattle and I'm going to be loud as shit. Anyone else from 11w going to the game needs to help us send those bums back to Piscataway with tails tucked and ringing in their ears. Go Buckeyes!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 108 Comments