Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

There is little that gets me Pissed but this just set me off.

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 13, 2014 at 4:20pm
28 Comments

I have never been an Eagels fan but never really had a problem with them till now. And it the team but the fans that are nothing but f ucing douch bags and who every the lady is needs to have her legs taken off and see what it's like.

This Bitch is  lower that whale shit in my books and deserve nothing but bad things to happen to her the rest of her life. I would say im sorry for the rant here  but im not sorry one bit on this one. Here is the story which i will say sorry for having to copy and paste it since my computer will not let me do it any other way.

PHILADELPHIA, PA - OCTOBER 5: Philadelphia Eagles fans react after the Eagles scored a touchdown in the second quarter against the St. Louis Rams on October 5, 2014 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Evan Habeeb/Getty Images)

Philadelphia Eagles fans, long known as some of the toughest in sports, earned themselves a great deal of measure with their respectful restraint during Sunday's game against the New York Giants when opposing receiver Victor Cruz was severely injured. The fans remained quiet, earning themselves a great deal of praise there.

Related Stories

Prosthetic leg allegedly stolen by Eagles fan has been found Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
Cops find leg stolen by Eagles fan last night ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports
Watch: Female Eagles fan steals singing veteran's prosthetic leg Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia
Police search for Eagles fan who stole a prosthetic leg SB Nation

Unfortunately, one guy ruined it for the rest of them before the game.

According to multiple reports, an Eagles fan stole a prosthetic leg from a Vietnam veteran musician who frequently plays before games at Lincoln Financial Field. That's right: A fan stole a dude's leg.

The good news: The leg apparently has been found and is reportedly being returned to Sonny Forriest Jr., who takes his leg off when it becomes uncomfortable. Evidently him removing the leg was an invitation for a moron fan to run off with it.

The leg was found a few hours after the game by a subway driver.

A female fan in her 20s wearing Eagles gear, per CSN Philadelphia, broke Forriest's microphone, apologized for that and then did something he never could have expected.

"She snatched my leg," Forriest said. "And ran!"

Prior to that, some fans were having some fun with the leg.

“There were some friends who were partying with the leg, then they put it back,” Forriest said, per NBCPhiladelphia.com.

Fans were posting photos of the alleged perpetrator, but many of those have since been taken down. The good news is that Forriest has his leg back. Police are still investigating.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments