Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Are The Best Young Coaches With OSU Ties

0 HS
45OH4IO's picture
October 13, 2014 at 12:23pm
26 Comments

After observing the mess in Ann Arbor, I have realized the importance of the head coaching position in college football. It is a tough role to fill that involves social skills, player and assistant coach development, recruiting abilities, motivational skills, etc.

Anyway, OSU was blessed to have Urban swoop in after the Tatgate scandal to right the ship. My question is, do you 11W-ers have any idea about the best young coaches who have a chance to take over and continue the success after Urban leaves? Basically, who are the brightest young coaching stars with a Buckeye past? If I knew who they were, I could track their teams, careers and progress! 

I know this question isn't important right now. I am enjoying every week of the Urban Era and hope it continues to grow in awesomeness. But it's always fun to look ahead and keep tabs on Buckeyes abroad. Thanks for any helpful input.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments