Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Epic Troll Idea, Part II thread.....donation time!

0 HS
djsassan's picture
October 8, 2014 at 10:55pm
25 Comments

"You would be looking at $6,800.00 up to 22 characters. Same price if we do less letters .
We need blue sky for the white letters to show."

And.....$3200 for four hours gets us:

"Hi Sassan,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today.  Attached please find the presentation we discussed. 

For less than 40 characters we will use 7 foot letters.  You’ll get a much better response with the Letter Banner compared to sky writing.  It will be much more impactful.

Please give me a call with questions"

Skywriting would be great, but in November in that crap state, it could be a risk.  A banner would be great in almost any weather. 

That said........we can collect the money now and see how much we come up with and go from there. 

Paypal SassanOSU @ gmail or if you are more comfortable, we can set up an escrow account, but understand that they take a large percentage of the cash up front with no recourse if it is refunded.  Also, if this idea does not take off, all money would be refunded.  I can post daily updates, whatever is needed.  Check out http://www.supernissans.net/forums/off-topic/9759-supernissans-says-thanks.html all user run, we just took up our drive to pay for our services and ALL of the money when right back into the site.  Point being.....I ain't taking your money and defaming my sacred school.  How firm thy friendship......

We have $100 to start, I am throwing it in!!!

Like I said, if the site is willing to hold the money, even better.

I would say we need to have everything collected by next Friday, Oct 17 so that we have time to see where we are and make a decision as to what we wanna do!!

Go Bucks.  Beat Blue!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments