Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Herman to TTUN

0 HS
What Would Troy Smith Do's picture
October 7, 2014 at 3:06pm
42 Comments

MGoBlog is doing a feature on coaching candidates to replace their soon to be departed coach.  One of the names was Herman.

PROS: Ohio State offense seems like a slightly good idea at the moment. Ohio State's QB coach seems like a slightly good idea at the moment. Had Rice tenth in total yardage when Iowa State scooped him up; likely to be very much running the show there with Meyer trying to find that ol' work-life balance. Previous Meyer OC hired away has worked out pretty well. SMRT: he's in Mensa! 2013 Rivals Big Ten recruiter of the year, too.

This won't happen and my point in posting was more of a report on what is going on there thought-wise, but it sure would suck like hell if it did.  They made 2 really good points in that paragraph which I bolded.

I actually think Herman has some limitations (in game adjustments anyone?) but there would be some holes to dig out of if he left.  We would probably get a re-ignition of the 10 year war.  Good thing those dumbfarts in their AD's office will screw it up.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments