23. East Carolina

24. Utah

25. Louisville

Predictions for Playoff:

Florida State

Auburn

Arizona

Ohio State

Auburn is in my top 4 because I don’t really know who will get out of the SEC without 2 losses. Someone will have to go from the SEC, presumably, so I believe Auburn is the best bet. Florida State has an overwhelmingly simple schedule left, with a key matchup against Notre Dame in two weeks, but I believe they will take care of the Fighting Irish, so I believe they will most likely win out, taking a spot in the playoff. Arizona and Ohio State are my two wild card spots. They both have to run the table, and between Baylor and Arizona, I believe Arizona has the better chance. Ohio State just needs to focus on the game ahead of them each week, and when Michigan State comes around, take care of them. If they beat MSU, run the table and win the B1G Championship, they will be in the playoff. Back to Arizona and Baylor though, either one could get in if they win every game, obviously. I’d still keep an eye on Oregon, and even Kansas State. I realize some people may disagree and this could be so far off based on having many weeks of the season left, these are just my opinion. OPINION :)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments