Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Hats off to the coaching staff

0 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture
October 4, 2014 at 5:04pm
23 Comments

We've come a long way since the disaster against Virginia Tech. Our starters are looking fundamentally sound out there. The line has improved greatly, WRs are stepping up, Dontre and Zeke are playing great, the defensive line is playing pretty good, the linebackers are playing decently well, and the coverage has been near lockdown with the exception of three plays against Cincy. Our defense is looking fearsome and our offense is running smoothly. 

After the Virginia Tech game, I was in sheer disbelief. We weren't a top 25 team. But our team is beginning to look like an elite football team once again. We're headed in a great direction. With every team out there having its flaws, I don't think it's a stretch to say that my Buckeyes could be the  best damn team in the land by the end of the year. Quite frankly, I might want to make that argument TODAY. However, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. We still  must prove ourselves the rest of the way against all of our opponents--both good and bad. With our youth and incoming recruiting classes, 2015 and 2016 are looking like championship possibilities. I'm very high on my Buckeyes once again. We're in a great spot.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments