Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What constitutes a "BUST", in another topic

0 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
October 3, 2014 at 10:22am
25 Comments

someone was talking about people jumping to write a guy off as a bust too early. I'll use TP as my first scenario. he had 3 pretty good years capped by a rose bowl win. having been denied seeing TP his senior year kind of causes me to lean towards labeling TP as a bust. The easiest would be the Indiana kid, I believe his name was Anderson a OL. he was kicked off the team during or right before fall camp, I would consider that a bust except for the fact that he never really was here. Jamal Berry, Mike Mitchel etc etc are all bust's in my book.  I don't think the reasons make a difference in every situation. Had Vonn Bell transferred this past year I would say that's a bust. Just wondering where everyone would put Noah Spence? I feel like we never got to see his best efforts. He had some injury issues also that caused him to miss games.  Had he got injured instead of a failed drug test would you feel differently?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments