Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What will happen to the rest of the quality players on the team ?

0 HS
MegaMan's picture
October 3, 2014 at 6:15am
20 Comments

We know Curtis Samuel, Johnnie Dixon, and Noah Brown are pretty much poised to be future buckeye stars, WE ALL know that, but i cant help myself to wonder whats gonna happen to the rest of the quality recruits we pull ?

like James Clark (one of my favorite pulls from Florida along with Johnnie) he suffered a leg injury last year do to a unblocked player that was assigned to a 165 lbs freshman RB... but he's back and i see him on the sideline on some of the games and he looks frustrated  but who wouldn't be ? He comes to Ohio all the way from Florida sees all the nonsense drops on "O" and still barely plays on mop up duty ? especially knowing how talented he is its hard to watch, not to mention Terry Mclaurin which i know will take his redshirt and i agree with that, but i wonder with all the the talent already on the roster in Parris, Johnnie, and Noah and knowing our offense only really uses 2 wideouts on the field and uses the H-back in the slot most of the time, and all with the future WR's coming in whats gonna happen to the other guys ? Will they get theirs or will they eventually get surpassed by the 6'5" but slow OR young wideouts coming in ? This goes for not just the WR corp but every corp like the QB's and Stephen Collier who looks like he can be another JTB at least talent wise if you ask me. He has Cardale and JTB in front of him and behind him Joe, and (lets be honest) Torrance as well.

I'm sure the cream will rise to the top and i'm sure the coaches for the most part will do their job to give those who deserve time time but thats my thought on this what do you think ?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments