Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Follow up: Must Watch Games Live *First Conflict*

0 HS
WolverineKiller's picture
October 1, 2014 at 10:44am
17 Comments

Hi Fellow 11W's,

Last year I wrote a forum post and asked for your help explaining to my wife "Why I must watch games LIVE".  As I've aged (gracefully I hope) this is becoming a more difficult challenge than what I anticipated.  We recently moved back home to Indianapolis from Chicago, closer to friends and family.  I have two daughters, a 1 year old and a 5 year old.  While it's been great being closer to friends and family, I've also realized that commitments on the weekend are growing.

This weekend presents my first challenge.  We are watching friends of the family's sons play in athletic events.  The last game we are watching of course starts at noon.  Do I try to catch as much of the game as possible streaming on my phone while trying to stay engaged?  Or do I DVR it (I will regardless), and shut off all communication that could possibly give any detail away?  What do the rest of you do in these situations and why does it work for you?

Thanks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments