Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Too early talk about QB next year.

0 HS
HYDEYOKIDS's picture
September 29, 2014 at 2:05pm
40 Comments

The season is still really young, J.T. has a lot more game to play, but already I'm getting a little antsy. J.T. continues to look better and better as we play. I think J.T. is as good or better at making his reads when he has time in the pocket than Brax is. He doesn't have the explosive run threat and killer arm Braxton does but I think we are going to see him evolve into a more complete quarterback than Braxton by the end of the season, just my prediction. I love Brax and want to see him succeed, but with the two shoulder injuries, his reputation of being injury prone, and his passing and read game that still needs development, I think he should switch positions to have a chance to play on Sundays. However I have a feeling that Braxton will get the start next year over J.T. if he is still bent on playing QB. What are peoples thoughts, both on who should start and who is going to start? Way too early to call but I am curious about people's opinions all the same.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments