Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The 500 lbs. Gorilla in the room.

0 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture
September 29, 2014 at 1:29pm
22 Comments

Is actually a turtle. Maryland is a very very good team on both sides  of the ball. Right before the season started I had this pegged as our early season slip up game if our secondary problems were not dramatically fixed. I think they returned 20 of 22 starters off of a team that was excellent last year before injuries started to decimate them. What they just went and did too Indy on the road should not be overlooked. Everyone has a nice upbeat attitude going early this week after a comfortable nice win over a solid UC team. This will be by far our toughest game so far this season and it has the possibility too be our 2nd toughest game overall on the schedule. How does everyone feel about how this one will play out? I need to see if their QB spraining his left wrist will have  any impact on him playing before I make a prediction but I have to say I am legitimately nervous about this one.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments