Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I <3 this Offense

0 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
September 29, 2014 at 10:19am
13 Comments

I know we haven't played amazing teams.  So I expect it will get a little harder.  However, this Cincy game was great. This is what an OPEN playbook looks like:

We FINALLY ran some off tackle power to combat Bear 46, which made Cincy adjust and opened our inside zone game back up.

JT Barrett (as Ramzy pointed out) reminds me of a more athletic/accurate Joe Germaine. This kid could be an all time great Buckeye when it's all said and done. Also, he looked the best he's looked yet as a runner last night. 

The TE's are catching passes!!!

We throw short passes into space and get good yardage, while still having a dangerous play-action deep threat. 

The RBs get to catch and run out of the backfield.

EZE looked a bit lick El Guapo last night, running with authority. Rod Smith looked good too. 

...and only ONCE during the game did I yell 'What in the world was that Herman?!?' ... When after EZE couldn't be stopped he tried to run JT on a QB run up the middle and it stalled an important drive. I usually yell that more than once in a game.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments