Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Question about wheelchair seating areas?

0 HS
parabuckeye's picture
September 25, 2014 at 10:56pm
6 Comments

Anyone with experience I'm a paraplegic and am confined to a wheelchair. I've been in a chair for the last ten years and have looked at the Ohio State page and it does not fill in the blanks for me. After getting out of the Army I settled down in Missouri and want to go to my first game at the Shoe with my old man. He's 70 and not going to be around forever. We used to sit in front of the TV every Saturday in the fall when I was young and we want to see the stadium in person. My wife keeps telling me "It's just football." She just doesn't get it, she grew up here in Missouri.   

Question 1. On the athletic page it says buy a ticket and they will exchange it for a handicap seating. How much handicap seating is there? Since I won't be able to exchange my tickets until game day. Don't want to drive all the way there and not have a spot.

Question 2. I see all the post about blocked views in certain areas. I don't want to go to game and have to watch half of it on my cell phone. What are some of the areas to avoid?

Question 3. Where is the best place to get tickets in the first place. All I find is Stub Hub and stuff. Is there any places that you can get them for face value or close? I will be doing this next year so I got time. I have to wait to save the money for the trip. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments