Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who Should Replace Hoke?

0 HS
BucksfanXC's picture
September 16, 2014 at 3:20pm
51 Comments

So I made this comment in the Big Ten Needs Fixed post and got some downvotes but some interesting comments and I'd like a full discussion on here. I know there are some smart commenters and even some smart UofM fan commenters that I'd love to hear from.

I think Hoke's days are number and he's out after this year, unless he beats MSU and us and wins a bowl game, and that's a long shot at best. I'm just not sure there are great alternatives out there, so maybe they have to stick with him until someone better comes along.

What are some names? Chris Peterson just got hired away from Boise and was always the top coach mentioned for any search so I think he's off the table. Charile Strong and James Franklin just got big pay day jobs and are probably also not available. Miles isn't leaving LSU any time soon. Tom Herman? I doubt he jumps to a rival in our own division. Scott Schaffer from Syracuse who has some Michigan ties from the RR days? Not that impressive. Chad Morris from Clemson? Butch Davis would probably come back to coaching, but who wants that?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 51 Comments