Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Mr Knox

0 HS
dzig's picture
September 10, 2014 at 12:26pm
29 Comments

I've not been online recently so I apologize if this has already been covered.

Can anyone "in the know" tell me how Demetrious Knox is doing so far this year?  Of all the recruits that committed to Ohio State last year he was the one I was the most excited about.  I just had a gut feeling about him that he would be a absolute BEAST on the Buckeyes O-line.  I truly feel he has the potential to make an impact along the lines of Orlando Pace (even though they play different positions on the line) and be THAT kind of difference maker, especially as a road grader in the Buckeyes running attack.  There was just something about him in watching his film, listening to his interviews and seeing how he carried himself that convinced me that he'd be a special kind of player.

Anyway, thanks for any up to date information you can pass along.  I really appreciate it!  I was bummed out last Saturday but a few more drinks helped kill the pain.  It really made me realize how very fortunate that I as a Buckeye fan am to be SO spoiled that I allow myself to get upset over 1 loss.  I expected them to win that game as I expect them to win the rest of them this year, but know/knew, in the back of my mind, just how difficult it is to win every game. 

Keep the faith!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments