Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What's with all of the crazy talk?

0 HS
FitzBuck's picture
September 9, 2014 at 10:51pm
12 Comments

I have read too many posts questioning Meyers coaching ability.  It's starting to come off as similar to crazy Florida fan and I can't stand it anymore.  Can we just think about this for a second.  We have 3 loses in 3 years.  We lost to 3 quality teams and were in position to win all 3 games.  We lost 4/5 multi year starters on a great O line and they continue to show how good they are by playing well in the NFL.  We lost a stud RB who is also playing at a high level along with 2 more stud defensive players that were taken in the 1st round of the draft.  On top of all of this we lost a Heisman candidate QB and replaced him with someone that had 0 career starts.  The simple fact is this team is a year away (if Braxton comes back and our loses to the NFL are limited to only MB and Spence.  It will also depend on if we can keep this coaching staff together).  The D is making large strides and the O has been record setting prior to this year (how quickly we forget). Herman is good at what he does.  

When people post they miss the Walrus, Warner is not getting it done,  Meyer has lost his drive and my personal favorite "fire Fickle" with a 25-3 record we look no better than bitter Florida fan. It's one thing to question something the staff does but it's another thing to post bat shit craziness without a little perspective.  (End Rant). 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments