Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Time for everyone to accept the team for who they are and quit pointing the finger.

0 HS
hackettph139's picture
September 9, 2014 at 9:57am
21 Comments

I have gone back and forth about the loss on Saturday and it is disappointing.  At this point I think we as buckeye fans need to realize that maybe our expectations were a little to lofty for this season.  You lose Miller, Hyde and 4 offensive lineman from a great line and your offense is bound to struggle.  I am not giving the coaches a free pass because I feel we still should have been able to counter Va tech's defensive gameplan but our coaches also aren't kicking field goals and dropping td's.  There is blame to go around to players and coaches.  With that said this is a very young team with a lot of new faces on both sides of the ball.  There are going to be some growing pains but I believe this will end up being a very good football team.  Meyer's first true recruiting class are now just sophmores and redshirt freshmen.  I advise everyone to buckle up because it could be an up and down season.  I do believe though that this team can get better and still win the big ten.  Starts this week with a tune up game against Kent St and a Bye to help work the kinks out. I am excited to see how this team grows and comes together.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments