Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Lack of Senior Leadership

0 HS
builderofcoalitions's picture
September 8, 2014 at 6:04pm
7 Comments

This is has been an observation of the team over the first two games that some friends and I have made. This team seems to lack senior leadership - mainly on offense. One thing that Meyer could depend on the last two years was senior leadership. In 2012, it was Boren, Sabino, Simon, etc. Last year it was Brown, Hyde, 4/5 of the offensive line, the safeties, and even Shazier/Roby to some extent.

With Miller out, there doesn't seem to be any senior leadership on the offensive side of the ball. The defense has some seniors and they made some stops when it was needed in the second half this week as well as keeping the team in the game against Navy.

So, where is that senior leadership going to come for the offense this year? I don't see it. It may be wildly frustrating to watch this team this year - win or lose. I just hope that the offense gets better and the defense senses the urgency and keeps them in games.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments