Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Licking wounds, but tomorrow is a new day

0 HS
osu_killernuts's picture
September 8, 2014 at 2:14pm
8 Comments

I love this site and the discussions in the football forums, but on the count of three I want everyone to take a deep breath.

One...

Two...

Three...(better?)

For the love of God and everything holy in this god forsaken world, can everyone chill the f*** out?  

What happened last Saturday?  Va Tech outplayed on defense, and with all the new players all over the offense, OSU didn't have an answer.  Tip the hat to Va Tech.  

Threads calling for the heads of OSU coaches and assistants is ridiculous.  Braxton wouldn't have won the game even if he was 100% healthy.  OSU played a bad game, was not prepared for the defense that Va Tech threw at them and we narrowly lost.  Take it on the chin, like a man, learn from it and getting ready for the next game.  It was hard to watch and a tough pill to swallow.  Firing Smith, Meyer, Warinner, Coombs, etc. is not the answer.  Developing as a team, as a unit, is the answer.  This is a very young team, good things will come into fruition sooner rather than later.  

Calling for heads of coaches and getting pissed at an 18-22 year old men for not winning a game is petty and getting old in this forum.  Find the silver lining from the game, whatever that is for you, and move forward.  

Stop beating a dead horse, it's already dead (as my dad says it). Stay classy Buckeye fans.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments