Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Is there an official count on dropped passes from last night?

0 HS
papakrom's picture
September 7, 2014 at 12:30pm
6 Comments

I tried counting last night and I'm pretty sure it was somewhere around 11.

That was easily the worst display of catching a football I have ever seen in my life, this includes fathers playing catch with their 4 year old sons. While JT was not great, he had the worst possible situation to work with. A revolving door offensive line and wide receivers that seemingly had no arms. 

Also, while I am not a defensive coordinator so my opinion should not be valued very highly, I don't understand why our cornerbacks are leaving a ten yard cushion before every single down so the opposing quarterback can get rid of the ball as soon as it's snapped to him and more importantly before our entire defensive line can collectively rip his head off. 

Last but not least, our kicker was just atrocious last night. The whole special teams unit was atrocious. Our punter, who is usually the one of the best in all of college football, shanked the shit out of a punt early in the game. We have one of the fastest players in the world returning punts and kicks yet we didn't get a kick return passed the 25. And that kicker, yikes. 

Thank you for letting me vent everyone, hopefully I won't have to do it again for the rest of the year. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments