Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OUT Coached

0 HS
AWalk3r1's picture
September 7, 2014 at 12:07am
13 Comments

We was out coached, Bottom line. They ran the same play on us, over and over. They came in with a better game plan. Then on defense we blitzed every third down, until they was up 14. allowing them to convert over and over.  then we go to some shit zone or whatever that was that left guys wide open. 

Oh but yeah the go route will work over and over and over again. They sold out over and over. Not one screen. not one draw not one adjustment. Just kept doing the same thing, like they had some magical defense that there was no adjustment for.

Big tem championship game.... quit giving it to Hyde, and made no adjustment for the misdirection plays.

Clemson Game- quit giving it to Hyde, had no adjustment for the misdirection plays, or the screen plays.

How many time are we going to see the throw back pass ? How many times does that have to work on us, for something to change.

Play calling on offense , sucked. Same on defense. I believe we have the tools. But the people with the hammer, are using it like a screw driver.

I feel bad for our boys, and VT beat us fair and square. But I do not think they was the better team. Just better Coached.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments