Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Urban confirms that...

BassDropper's picture
September 3, 2014 at 6:46pm
29 Comments
rosenbuck's picture

(I just need LSUFreek to scrub that ugly shirt off Lebron)

+8 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

You couldn't find a better gif than one where they got blown out? XD

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+8 HS
rosenbuck's picture

It was tough, most Lebron gifs fall into two categories: him being a haus and schadenfreude. 

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

They should do a promotional back of chalk giveaway to the first 10,000 fans. Then they can throw it in the air at the opening kickoff.

+2 HS
rosenbuck's picture

Someone's on their phone.

-2 HS
sox33osu's picture

Nope. I'm just a moron.

+1 HS
Bleeding-Scarlet-Grey's picture

Great news for this huge recruiting weekend in both FB and BB!! 

Without lies there would be no truth!

nikolajz1's picture

He's gonna get a massive ovation. Should just add to the electricity and hype. 

blocko330's picture

Gibson now coming after all

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+10 HS
FitzBuck's picture

Anyone at the game please tell booing lebron fan to shut their boo hole.  He's "Croot'in"

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+4 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

Archie, Urban and Lebron per game

Skull Session

Walk out the tunnel to perfectly lined field turf, Stadium lights shining and 100,000 people 

Watching your potential future position coach get his unit ready with pregame drills

Then T.B.D.B.I.T.L. enters the Stadium

Then Kickoff

Sounds awfully hard to not get impressed.

I'm ready.  Go Bucks!

+2 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

You just missed one thing...Watch the Buckeyes kick some Hokie @$$!!!!

+7 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Remember guys, no standing when Lebron is introduced! I will be texting "Brutus" if I see any violators spotted from the comforts of my couch.

+6 HS
SilverState's picture

First home game as the starring QB and arguably the world's greatest athlete on your sideline rooting for you....that's kind of cool.

+3 HS
kareemabduljacobb's picture

Probably more pressure on J.T. to play well in front of the King as opposed to 108+k  fans haha.

-1 HS

Over/under on the number of people at the stadium Saturday that make more money per year than Lebron set at 4.

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

I'll take the under all day long. 

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

OSU069's picture

Under. Lebron is bringing in like 80 million a year. 

bigDbuck's picture

No johnny football? Hell, not like he's gonna start next day!

+2 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Virginia Tech fans are having a meltdown over Lebron, saying he isn't even an alum etc.  They were trying to think of who they could have on their side that was a celebrity. They came up with Bruce Smith, and Michael Vick. I'll take your Bruce Smith, and Michael Vick, and counter with Cris Carter, Eddie George, Orlando Pace, and Archie Griffin.

+4 HS

For Va Tech, IDK, maybe bring these guys in, they'd at least put on a good show....

+2 HS
Rob Reese's picture

I like your thinking.  But Jack Nicholas > the entire VT student body and almuni assoc.    Vick lol?

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

+1 HS
Zach2786's picture

Did Lebron do the team walk with the players last year the Wisconsin game? Down the sidewalk, into skull session and across to the stadium. Curious if he was out in the open and interact with the fans lining the sidewalk

KingsRite's picture

All decked out in the traditional Scarlet & Red...Oh wait. lol

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

Seattle Linga's picture

LeBron should bring a lot of flavor and flash to the shoe on Saturday. The Media and recruits will eat it up.