Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Virginia Tech Talks Big Game Against Ohio State

Gray Box's picture
September 2, 2014 at 7:10pm
30 Comments

Virginia Tech Talks Big Game Against Ohio State:

Virginia Tech's Frank Beamer, quarterback Michael Brewer and cornerback Kendall Fuller talk to members of the media and preview this weekend's big matchup against the Ohio State Buckeyes. 

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

That's pretty cool. I'd like to see Sammy do one poster of an absurdly dramatic self-portrait, making magic in photoshop.

+3 HS
tOSUperiour's picture

That's deep. Like, a picture of Sammy making a picture of Sammy making a game poster? Cuh-razy.

We don't give a Da*n for the whole state of *ichigan cause we're from OHIO!

+3 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Title definitely threw me...

when you said "talks big game" I thought they said something to raise eyebrows

+5 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Yea I thought they were talking smack already lol. 

+2 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

Frank Beamer has always been a pretty stand up guy in my book. I mean every coach has his flaws But he has always been one of the few good guys in college football I can remember being a class act. another coach I think very highly of  is coach snyder at KSU.

+18 HS
southbay's picture

I agree, and he also gets a lot out of what talent he has, usually.  This will be a good game, I think, as both teams are young.

ronbizi's picture

+1 for recognizing those two coaches.  I would like to add Pat Fitzgerald and Kirk Ferentz from BIG to that group also. 

-2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I heard Coach Snyder still hand writes personal notes to his former players to stay in touch. He has so much passion for the game and to improve his players ability. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Sorry  -  double post

It was so nice, you had to say it twice. We understand.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks - it's nice to see your picture again 

Yea, I was worried for a second. But I knew 11W staff had it on lockdown

Tater_Schroeder's picture

Loved everything all three said. They all seem to be stand up guys. Can't wait for this game! 

How Firm Thy Friendship

Txsbuckeye's picture

frank beamer needs to take his butt whipping like a man and move on. after this week i will have nicer things to say about him.

Graduate Assistant at the Vonn Bell Academy For Children Who Can't Read Good And Want To Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

NashBuckeye's picture

First Navy, now this. When do we get to play some jerks we can really HATE?!?

+3 HS
robobuck's picture

Oh gee, I dunno, maybe our HUGE RIVALRY GAME AGAINST KENT STATE!!?!?

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

+2 HS
MichaelJ721984's picture

We got Cincy coming up. They (at least my friends who went to UC) love to talk shit about Ohio State at any given chance. Hope we beat em by 6 TDs

+2 HS
buckdubbs007's picture

Yeah I am in the same boat as you, all my UC fan friends just WISH that tOSU would make a rivalry with UC.... they would quickly reverse their stance on that desire after the second or third trouncing I think.

buckdubbs007
js2378's picture

I recently interviewed with a UC graduate. He started to talk smack that OSU avoids playing UC. All I really wanted to say was UC is like the zit on OSU's ass, we just don't see it or care. Obviously I didn't, since it was an interview. But man it was difficult; I am also not considering the job anymore.

TURD_BUCKET's picture

The Buckeyes are THE game on their schedule this year. As with most. ( Target ).

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” John Wooden

+1 HS
BoFuquel's picture

Kent will give us a better game than these Hoksters. They are nearly as bad as the real Hokies. GO BUCKS!

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

Gray Box's picture

Meyer talks about Beamer:

Gray Box's picture

For those attending, make sure you Wear Scarlet:

+1 HS
CC's picture

Total smoke show...