Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Kurt Coleman signs with KC Chiefs

Squirrel Master's picture
September 2, 2014 at 1:57pm
5 Comments

Yeah, I finally get a decent Buckeye on my Chiefs (nothing against Donald Washington)

I'm excited because I finally get to root for a buckeye on my NFL team and I really want Kurt to do well in the NFL. I miss his hard hits on those old buckeye defenses. He wasn't the most talented guy but he certainly made sure the opponent knew he was there.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/9/2/6097433/kansas-city-chiefs-roster...

J.Mo's picture

Probably had something to do with Andy Reid knowing what a great guy Kurt Coleman is.

+3 HS

oh yeah, this is a previous knowledge situation through and through. KC has been dogging ex Eagles all year. same with ex packers because of our GM.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Tritz50's picture

Thank God he is no longer an Eagle.  Being an Eagles fan I wouldn't be too thrilled at Coleman being on the team, he was awful to watch as he can't cover anyone and misses way too many tackles.

you mean as a starting safety of a defense that isn't really all that great. Anyone who has seen him play knows that. He is definitely not Eric Berry.

He will be a backup at KC, and mostly a ST player if anything, and KC has one of the best front 7's in the game. I'll take him as depth because what else is out there (washed up Ed Reed with no legs) isn't going to be any better.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

Barnsey69's picture

Good to know, and I concur, always loved Coleman's tenacity. 

Thank the Maker that I was born in Ohio, cradle of coaches, US Presidents, confederate-stomping Generals, and home of The Ohio State University Football Buckeyes!