Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Buckeye Schedule Wallpaper - Update Week 1

jdagrava.1's picture
September 2, 2014 at 8:33am
11 Comments

After I posted my original wallpaper, I got a request to update it each week with the scores and such.  Obviously it didn't take much convincing because it's the first thing I did when I got to work this morning.

Here is the original...

http://i.imgur.com/kb8DrQ5.jpg

And here is the updated.

http://i.imgur.com/tbtpE5U.jpg

I figure I'll keep it up every week because I hate my job and wish I was Sammy Silverman.  Hope you all enjoy it :)

saluki2007's picture

You are doing God's work son.

+2 HS
blocko330's picture

I like it a lot (in my best Lloyd Christmas imitation).

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+2 HS
Il_Padrino's picture

I like it, nicely done. 

Is there any way to bookmark these types of posts since everyone on the planet seems to want to start a new thread for... no reason. 

Living the life!  Go Buckeyes!

+1 HS
jdagrava.1's picture

Yeah, I dunno.... that's a question for people at a higher pay grade than I :)

"It takes a little something special to be a great player.  What you got in you, we're going to find out.  And if there's a touch of greatness in there, how cool would that be?"

-Urban F. Meyer

+1 HS
Il_Padrino's picture

Quite honestly it effects the overall effectiveness of the site (when so many threads get started on the same subject and no one calls them out for RE-POST).  Bookmarks within the site (for page threads like this one) would be really helpful that would allow you to get updates and stay connected to a particular thread you may like while ignoring the other 95% of drivel.

Living the life!  Go Buckeyes!

VintonCountyBuck's picture

I don't know about a bookmark per say, however, you may be able to edit your profile with a direct link to this post?

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

jdagrava.1's picture

That's true, but then I'm not sure how visible the new content would be when it is added.  Would people go out of their way to view my profile?  Certainly not if they haven't seen the previous wallpapers, that's for sure.

"It takes a little something special to be a great player.  What you got in you, we're going to find out.  And if there's a touch of greatness in there, how cool would that be?"

-Urban F. Meyer

+1 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

Add it to your signature line, then?

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

Rob Reese's picture

Nice job.

"All I have known at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+2 HS
GOSU's picture

I like this - nice job.  However, my one suggestion would be to replace the Michigan helmet with that of a cock.  Seems more appropriate.  Cheers and keep up the good works!

+2 HS
jdagrava.1's picture

Ha I agree, but I'm guessing that dick-pics would probably be frowned upon in my place-of-work

-Urban F. Meyer