Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Heisman Trophy Vote Ohio State football Style

richwhatrichmond's picture
August 31, 2014 at 4:25pm
27 Comments

howdy,

On this roster that Urban has constructed, i see multiple Heisman Candidates on both sides of the ball honestly but none stick out more to me then the sudden arrival and rise of Braxton Miller. This kid is an absolute stud at quarterback and a force in the Big 10. He is hands down one of the best QB's in the nation and will lead us to an undefeated season and a birth in the new college playoff system. You heard it here first! at season's end i see this man holding up two trophies. the national championship in one hand while the heisman in the other. who is with me buckeye nation?! O H I O

have a fantastic day y'all!

Smanpoint10's picture

Sudden arrival and rise of Braxton Miller? The guy has started since his freshman year and is out for the season...

+2 HS

wait what is this some sort of sick joke?what happened? ive been iceland for the past 4 months

-10 HS
BuckeyeVet's picture

Umm.... Rich. 1. If you've been out of the loop, Braxton had shoulder surgery & is gone for the season. 2. If you're trolling (from Richmond, VA) you really could have put a little time & effort into it. Creative, subtle trolling is appreciated (see the 9Route thread/comments)  3. If it's neither of the above?  Go home, you're drunk. 

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."          - Groucho Marx

+1 HS

this picture is trippy as hell

-10 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Punch yourself. 

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

+1 HS
BlockO's picture

Troll alert

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

+3 HS
OSU069's picture

WTF? Is this is a joke? Or is the OP senile?

OSU069's picture

Well explain your post then.

Rob Reese's picture

Complete troll.  I'm guessing a lost Walverine searching for the last 15 years. 

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

+6 HS
osupolo's picture

Member since Thursday + Richmond in name + Mentioning Miller for Heisman after first game (one would think they would look up stats before bringing up Heisman) = Troll. Simple arithmetic. 

+3 HS
Toilrt Paper's picture

Immature newbie, seeking attention, alert

-1 HS

wow you really got me good man!

-10 HS

why are you guys so mean...its impossible to get news while youre out of the country!

-10 HS
TheAFBuckeye's picture

Definitely not impossible.  I would have received this news from middle of nowhere Afghanistan...

Let's Go BUCKEYES!!!!!

+2 HS

who is more connected with the world? iceland or Afghanistan? thank you for making my point...moving on.

-10 HS
SHAKENBAKE68's picture

I think you might be out of your mind!

There is no such thing as "friendly fire"..

Citrus's picture

Puh-leeze bring back the ability to down vote posts!

+2 HS
BuckeyePoetLaureate's picture

Looks like the OP needs to pay the toll...

Proud alumnus of the Ohio State Creative Writing MFA Program.  Creator of the writing craft site Great Writers Steal.