Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Your 3 things

0 HS
HYDEYOKIDS's picture
August 30, 2014 at 4:17pm
21 Comments

About the game I want to know: 1. What aspect of the team most impressed you today? 2. What was the biggest surprise on the team that you did not expect? 3. What area of the team gave you the most concern?

Mine 1. This is easy the D-line. They absolutely dominated Navy. I saw Bosa at one time fight through a double team and a block to get to the back. They were awesome.

2. Curtis Samuel. When Meyer praised him I thought he would be maybe a 2nd probably 3rd option at back. Now I'm thinking he could push EzE to be our every down back.

3. For me it was the linebackers. The option play to navy was what bubble screens were to Clemson. They failed to react to the RB until he had already gotten 5 yards most of the game. J.T. and the O-line showed improvement and composure as the game went on. The LBs were never able to consistently cover the option, and had their share of bad tackling.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments