Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

The 2014 Tecmo Hype Video Is Here

Travis's picture
August 30, 2014 at 1:23am
24 Comments

AZbucks77's picture

Very nice!  You did an awesome job on that.  

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

This is amazeballs 

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS
Young_Turk's picture

I can't sleep.  Too excited about my favorite day of the year.  Used to be Xmas morning when I was a kid, but now it's when we get to unwrap the package and see what The Buckeye's look like this year.  

This is the first present I unwrapped this morning; you did a great job on this video.  Hope I didn't wake the neighbors cranking the AC/DC. 

+1 HS
Hogan1's picture

An the award for Best Animated Hype Video goes to....you get the point well done Sir.

+1 HS
Danify's picture

Perfect timing ... to run through an wall!

whiskeyjuice's picture

Definitely great job out of you, sir!!! +1 HS. My favorite maybe the goal line stop. Almost reminded me of shazier vs the badgers a couple years ago.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
Buckshaw79's picture

Great Job, talent you have

"Be the man your dog thinks you are"

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Nice Job-makes me want to go grab my NES out of the attic!!!.

Loved the Bosa sack/strip/TD, but who was that white LB who made the stop at the Goaline???  Did the Big Kat make a appearance??

+1 HS
BeatTTUN's picture

Dude that is just remarkable

you have made the world a better place

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan

+3 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Cool video..brings back many childhood memories

dubjayfootball90's picture

haha, that was actually pretty sweet. Nice job

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

TreyAdams's picture

Great job all around! 

I wasn't born a Buckeye but I became one as fast as possible.

jkleva's picture

That's is the coolest s**t ever!! As a guy who played Tecmo Bowl as a kid, I can't tell you how that brings back memories!! 

Buckataltitude's picture

You are the coolest guy ever.

OSUStu's picture

Wow. Great work Travis!

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

Abe Froman's picture

I would love to see Smith catch a TD pass in the end zone wait for another teammate and then both of them stand to the classic "Y" celebration that TECMO was great for...

Basking in the wake of mediocrity.....

VintonCountyBuck's picture

Pretty Sweet Man.

Those Buckeyes look like they're loaded with Bo Jacksons and Lawrence Taylors at every position!

And *ichigan still sucks in video games as well!!  Lol

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

Buckeye Knight's picture

Well done, please post again in this thread so we can give you upvotes!

buckeyedexter's picture

Wow! That was awesome!

Seattle Linga's picture

Very nice and I love the creativity

chirobuck's picture

I might watch this before every game this year....awesome on so many levels

^ best post ever ^

jamesrbrown322's picture

Impressive! Well done. It's taking the two most awesome things in the world and putting them together!

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes