Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

We did it, all of us, I'm proud of every one of you.

RunEddieRun1983's picture
August 29, 2014 at 10:44pm
27 Comments

Folks, we made it through another off season, and now we are on the very threshold of Buckeye football.  It's been a pleasure, yet again, treading the waters of a murkey off season with all of you, but I think I speak for everyone when I say... O-H!!

BuckeyePoetLaureate's picture

What a wonderful topic!

I can't believe it took THIS long for Buckeye football to return.

Here's to a wonderful season and at least two or three embarrassing TSUN losses.

Proud alumnus of the Ohio State Creative Writing MFA Program.  Creator of the writing craft site Great Writers Steal.

+6 HS
Rob Reese's picture

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+12 HS
_muckfichigan_'s picture

There is no greater way to describe how I'm feeling right now!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Pretty much the perfect gif for our collective feelings at this point in time. Loving it.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

TheAFBuckeye's picture

I love this GIF as well! Perfect! The day is here. Pumped. Let's Go BUCKS!!

Let's Go BUCKEYES!!!!!

UPVOTES ALL AROUND, I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE BUCKEYE NATION!!

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

+4 HS
THE's picture
+5 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

You mean I can stop cutting myself to dull the pain. What will my therapist think?

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+3 HS

Looks like your HMO won't take a hit like it was two days a week.

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

+1 HS
Patriot4098's picture

If he's part of Buckeye Nation, he'll understand.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

Gobucks2204's picture

I feel like it is Christmas Eve right now. How awesome that we are Buckeye fans.

+2 HS
CALPOPPY's picture

I'm going to try to stay up and wait for Santa. Maybe I'll actually hear Le Regiment in the distance. Maybe I'll be able to stay up but I'll probably fall asleep without hearing it only to have wake up and sprint down the stairs to watch the game.

I'm a hurtin' buckaroo.

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

He's not coming unless you go to bed

+4 HS
Little Dan's picture

Yes, and it always seems to fly by so quickly. It will be Christmas before we know it. I just hope we are 13-0 for Christmas.

Little Dan

AirForceNUT's picture

Please tell me I'm not dreaming...

+3 HS
lljjgg's picture

Twas the night before Gamesmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, except me waiting for this daggum game to kick off 12 hours from now!

+1 HS
Crumb's picture

I'd like to thank the Basketball and Hockey teams for getting me through the winter. My support group known as 11Ws. Tyvis Powell for making me not have to literally count the days. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.... I love bein a BUCKEYE! Thank you, goodnight and O-H!!!!

"The only good thing about it is winning the d*** thing" - Urban Meyer on The Game The War

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

I dunno. I think I may miss some of the weird threads that have been created over the summer. 

+1 HS
KillrNut's picture

LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!! GO BUCKS!!!!!

+1 HS
Baroclinicity's picture

I'll have to wait a little longer than most to get my fix today.  Working the overnight, and will have to sleep until about 2pm.  Thank you, DirecTV.  Recording is set...

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

NashBuckeye's picture

First Saturday of College Football! I get more excited for this day than i do Christmas.  GO BUCKS!

tracyre's picture

This is so awesome!  It does feel like Christmas Eve!!  But man, it has felt like a long off season!   Let's do this!!!!

+1 HS
Buckshaw79's picture

"It's here, we're ready" Go Bucks

"Be the man your dog thinks you are"

AirForceNUT's picture

I've already started the beer drinking fellas!

Danify's picture

9 hours and 20 minutes to go...

Buckeyefan4life's picture

Let's go Bucks, can't wait