Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

How bad will Vanderbilt be this year?

GoBucksOSU's picture
August 29, 2014 at 2:03pm
23 Comments

Many of you may or may not have saw that Vanderbilt got blown out at home by Temple of all teams 37-7. Do you think Vandy is returning to their usual 2-10 type seasons?

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

Vanderbilt has a football team?

Does anyone know if BucksFan changed his icon?

+6 HS
RunningFree's picture

Purdue vs. Vanderbilt.  Go.

+5 HS
osu_killernuts's picture

I'd take Purdue by 21.  Hazell will get them back to middle tier 6-6, 7-5 type of team sooner rather than later

Hate is a strong word.  I hate ESecPN almost as much as I hate the whole SEC conference which is a close second to TTUN.

VintonCountyBuck's picture

Asteroid

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+1 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

Penn State hired their coach, some guy who went 0-8 vs ranked teams, Name rhymes with some kid's cartoon show

Bradventure Time?

+1 HS
Baroclinicity's picture

Ohhhhhhhhh DOLORES!!

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

+4 HS

Damn it Unky, taking my joke and completely blowing it out of the water with a better one.

+1 HS
nikolajz1's picture

I wouldnt overlook him just because of his record. What he did at Vandy was incredible. With the resources of PSU he is gonna be very successful. 

+1 HS
rosenbuck's picture

Rhymes with....is it James Kranklin??

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

I don't know how bad their team will or will not be, but it know that all the uproar over their "anchor down" uniform nameplates is the dumbest NCAA dumbness in recent memory. Get back to doing something relevant, NCAA.

+1 HS
zeeman60657's picture

They were winning with players Franklin had not recruited.  Now that his recruits are playing, things don't look good for Vandy.  I wonder what PSU fans are thinking now?

Zeeman60657

+2 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Well, seeing as he has a lot of players we wanted as well...

You can't spell chump without UM's picture

Temple defeated Vanderbilt, who is an SEC team; and since the SEC is one whole team, then Temple defeated the entire SEC.

Brady Hoke ate my comment

+11 HS
dwiz0918's picture

Transitive property......it's a wonderful thing.

+3 HS
Brutus1972's picture

Its going to be ugly for Mr Mason in Nashville.

+1 HS
osu_killernuts's picture

It's obvious why Vanderbilt is in for a long year, James Franklin left them high and dry to go to Happy Valley!

Vandy goes 1-11 this year...FWIW.

Hate is a strong word.  I hate ESecPN almost as much as I hate the whole SEC conference which is a close second to TTUN.

FROMTHE18's picture

Why is this relevant? 

dubjayfootball90's picture

Vandy. hahaha. Losing relevance one day at a time.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Patriot4098's picture

Even better--how bad will Penn State be this year?

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

Seattle Linga's picture

B O B had this team going in the right direction and Franklin has made a nice splash so far but he still has to win on the field and it's tough sledding for him going forward.