Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

App St. v. TTUN? WHO ARE YOU PULLING FOR, SERIOUSLY. (AND WHY)

0 HS
sjOH1OSt's picture
August 29, 2014 at 8:27am
90 Comments

We all remember the amount of ammo the App. State game gave us back when they took down TTUN in 2007.  And, I have to admit, it was enjoyable.  That being said, I for one, would rather see TTUN destroy App. State and win a high majority of their games leading up to our game.  Losses to MSU or ND could suffice, but in all honesty, TTUN hasn't finished better than 4th in a pretty "two-to-three team" top-heavy B1G since 2007.   Now, it hasn't taken anything away from the rivalry in my book, but to some it has.  I would much prefer TTUN be the best/2nd best team in the B1G going into that game with everything on the line...  Not only is it more enjoyable to win those games (specifically, to watch scUM fans walk out of the stadium pissed off), it's also more respectable nationally. 

I will always understand those who want TTUN to lose every game they play because they can't stand their horrible fan base, team, or state in general.  And, in all reality, if it happened I'd be 150% content with it.  Win-win if you ask me. 

Oh and by the way, I'm new to 11W and absolutely love it!

WHAT'S THE 11W CONSENSUS? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 90 Comments