Gang, the season is finally upon us. Braxton is hurt, but our future is bright. All that said our beloved Buckeyes are going to take down the East and the B1G! However, as excited as we all are, I am curious if you are smarter than a 5th grader? Here are the questions to determine if you are smarter than a 5th grader:
1) Do you jump on ESPN and listen to Mark May expound on his hate for OSU? If so you are not smarter than a 5th grader!
2) Do you engage the conversation of Reece Davis on ESPN to decipher where our beloved Buckeyes rate amongst the top 10 programs? If so you are not smarter than a 5th grader.
3) Do you click on Fox Sports 1 Clay Travis links to see what he says about the Buckeyes? If so you are not smarter than a 5th grader!
4) Do you believe ESPN will ever value a B1G program or any non-SEC program in their commentary? If so you are not smarter than a 5th grader?
5) If you do not wish for Michigan or Michigan State to be undefeated when they play our beloved Buckeyes, you are not smarter than a 5th grader.
6) If you have options to be at the Shoe or stay home to watch the game, you better be smarter than a 5th grader.
7) if you think we go into East Lansing and not kick Michigan State arse, even without Braxton, you are not smarter than a 5th grader.
So, are you smarter than an SEC graduate, er 5th grader?